[THE STORYSELLING MANIFEST]
There was a time when we put ourserlves in tiny boxes. It was easier to tell others what we used to do exactly. In the course of time, those boxes were shrinking and giving space only to experts.
We were born and grew up doing a lot of stuff in many boxes.
And it didn't take time to understand that they had something in common.
All we did helped our clients to sell.
We used to say that advertising messed with the consumer's head and promotion with the hands. But only with time we realized that didn't matter what we did, or how we did it. The expected result, at the end of the day, it was just sales.
We wake up every day with the conversion funnel in our heads. And we create ideas to bring more qualified people into the funnel, and more ideas and proprietary products* to turn them into Shoppers and convince them to choose our brand and buy and rebuy our product.The Shopper lovers.
Today we understand that advertising, promotions, live, digital, social, POS, Retail are the middle and not the end.
We do just one thing.
And how we do that? With all of this and much more.
- We don't advertise. We sell.
- We don't do promotions. We sell a lot.
- We don't make content, social and digital. We sell on all screens.
- We don't do events, fairs and conventions. We sell the idea and the message to all the stakeholders, collaborators, clients and consumers.
- No. We don't do POS, Retail and Shopper Action. We make them take the product by hands, and through all their senses, we sell.
- And of course, we don't do data-driven. We use the information to understand that each person is a unique being and not a number and, with creativity, we transform them into Shopper, and we sell.
We tell stories to sell. And the Bullet logo, the target, wich has always been seen in a single plan, referring to strategies that hit the target, seen from the point of view of the Multiverse has always been a perfect conversion funnel.
Our essence from the first day of our lives.
The StorySelling Agency and the associated Funnel image are for Bullet's exclusive use.
Performance Media and channels strategy